The opening odds for Sunday’s game between the Chiefs and Browns put the home team as a 2.5 point favorite. As kickoff has approached the number has come down to 1.5. The over/under opened at 37.5 and has moved slightly up to 39.
The guys at Sports-Odds.com have put together a list of betting trends for you to consider before putting money on either team.
- Browns are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog.
- Browns are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games overall.
- Browns are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 vs. AFC.
- Browns are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games following a ATS win.
- Chiefs are 0-5-1 ATS in their last 6 games as a favorite.
- Chiefs are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games as a favorite of 0.5-3.0.
- Chiefs are 0-3-1 ATS in their last 4 games as a home favorite of 0.5-3.0.
- Chiefs are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games in December.
- Under is 10-2-1 in Chiefs last 13 vs. a team with a losing record.
All the trends point to the Browns as the smart play this weekend. But honestly…
If you are putting money on this game you just may have a gambling problem.