When the week started the Washington Redskins were 6.5 point favorites with most odds makers over the Kansas City Chiefs with an O/U of 37. As kickoff approaches that number has gone down slightly to 6.0 almost across the board.
If you plan on putting money on Sunday’s game, it’s always good to be prepared with as much information as possible and Sports-Odds.com has put together some very helpful trends for you to consider.
- Redskins are 1-0-3 ATS in their last 4 games after accumulating less than 150 yards passing in their previous game
- Chiefs are 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games as a road underdog of 3.5-10.0.
- Chiefs are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 games as an underdog.
- Chiefs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a S.U. loss.
- Chiefs are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Redskins are 2-8-3 ATS in their last 13 games overall.
- Under is 7-1 in Chiefs last 8 vs. a team with a losing record.
- Under is 4-0 in Redskins last 4 vs. a team with a losing record.
It’s hard to suggest anyone put money on the winless Chiefs on the road and I’m not going to try. But I wouldn’t call someone crazy if they wanted to take the points. The Redskins are a mess right now and Kansas City has to win a game sooner or later. Right?