If you plan on spending Halloween at The New Arrowhead tomorrow, the Chiefs have passed along some important guidelines that you should be aware of before heading out to the stadium.
1. Masks or other costume pieces that in any way obscure the face are strongly discouraged
2. Fans are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at security screening outside the stadium
3. Costumes must fit within the confines of the fan’s ticketed seat
4. Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry
5. Any item deemed to be unsafe and/or offensive will not be allowed into Arrowhead Stadium.
So basically, if you planned on showing up to the game in as a Buffalo filled with arrows, you’re not going to get into the stadium. Otherwise, you should pretty much be good!